Thursday, October 22, 2009

Okay, so I lied

I said that I was going to move my blog to my other site, but I just really like this one so much~that I've decided to keep it here!

Anyway with that said, I am needing a lot of catching up to do!

So may I ask any of you if you think it's right that the school is not obligated to tell us if there is swine flu in the system? Apparently we have 4 cases in our school, and not 1 letter came home saying so. Apparently again, someone called the school on this, and they said that they are not obligated to say anything about it. I think that is complete bullcrap! Since this is suppose to be so dangerous, then they SHOULD be obligated to let us know. I don't know what to think on this. But I do think that policy needs to be changed~and quickly!

My house is coming along slowly, my TV is up, the living room and kitchen is painted, and the basement.............well, it's coming along~almost completed there is another week and 1/2 or so, then it should be done. All that is left is the rug, and the molding. Then we are ready to go.

So, I only had my computer 1 month, and the kids already broke the drive. I could not play anything for the life of me....they decided to put a shop rite shoppers club card in the disk drive. Needless to say, 1 trip to Apple store, and 1 disk drive replacement later, and we are all good to go! Funny how no one recalls putting it in there......hmmm.....

The kids are doing well in school. They are having fun going on playdates, and hanging out. I am trying my best to keep any flu, or anything bacterial out of my house. I lysol every night, and I don't allow them to kiss anyone on the lips. Not even us. I was so terrified of the swine flu, until I got the real scoop on it, saying that it's not so deadly as they make it. It's just another flu, and because the pharm. companies need the money ($35.00) per vaccanation, of course they are going to hype it up. From what I'm hearing, you'd rather have the swine, then the regular flu. So Bring it on! (just stay away from the baby!)

Austin is doing great. He's so cute! Rolling everywhere to get what he wants. It's so funny! He is eating stage 2 foods now. He's a piggy!

I can't believe that Halloween is almost here~where did October go? Next thing we know, it's going to be Christmas! Grrr... It's amazing how when you're a kid, time takes forever, but when you're an adult, it just comes a goes so fast!

I joined MoRock. www.morockband.com I left my PA band due to circumstances beyond my control, so I am back to rocking the NJ crowd, just like I use to! I am very excited to be with these guys, and I think it's going to be good.

That's it for now. But I'll be back!

No comments: