Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So unfortunate for who?!

So I went to Old Country Buffett the other day with the kids, (minus Donovan) and I had to take them to the bathroom. So I was waiting for Brayden to get out. So this old woman comes out of her stall, and says "Oh you have 3 boys?" I said, no I actually have 5. She said, "5 boys, you are so unfortunate!"

OMG, how can I be so unfortunate? I know Seniors are seniors, and most of the time can't shut a mouth up for the life of them, but come on~was that really necessary?!? I said to her, unfortunate for what?! That my boys are healthy? I don't think I'm unfortunate! And that is pretty much how it was left. People amaze me on how inconsiderate they can be. Then she proceeds to tell me that she had 3 boys, so my only assumption is that she doe not get along with her boys?! What do you think? I hope to have an awesome relationship with my kids when they grow up. They are already sweet boys, and I am so excited to see how awesome they will be in the future.

So our rugs for the basement and family room are coming The 7th! I'm so excited to finally see this basement finished. I really need to get all these toys out of here, and down there before I have to kill someone. LOL! The family room and kitchen are re painted and look very nice, and now I just need the finishing touches!

Austin is now starting to get on all 4's and rock back and fourth. So he's getting ready to crawl soon, It's so sad for me to see my last baby growing up! He got his bottom 2 teeth in at the same time~so explains for all the drooling, poor kid! He still won't sit up on his own, but I'm not worried, he will eventually. He's rolling around like crazy and getting into things just as well.

No comments: