Sunday, December 20, 2009

Am I the only one?!

Who really is not in the Christmas Spirit? I am just not feeling it this year~and the whole 6 inches of snow we got last night did not help much. (I'm happy to be up here and NOT the shore for once.) I feel like this year just flew by, and it's not really Christmas time. LOL!

Either way, we are ready, the shopping is done, thank God! I have to honestly say I don't think we've ever been this finished before by this time. Ususally Christmas Eve we are running around last minute shopping, but I have to honestly say this year, we went out for Black Friday, and we were pretty much DONE Black Friday. LOL! Such a great feeling!

Now, Bill is off this week, and then next week the kids are off. Hoorah! LOL! I have finally recovered from my 3 straight weeks of singing. I don't think I've had that many shows in forever! LOL! but now we are off for 2 weeks, and it's nice to lounge around and do nothing.

Bill bought us a new surround sound system for the Family Room, and I have to say it's really nice. We can get youtube, Blockbuster, Pandora internet radio, and Netfilx movies streamed to it. It is so awesome! I can't wait to start watching some movies on it! I got a new computer, Actually a DESKTOP! I have not had one of those in such a long time, but in order for me to keep my nice house to continue looking nice, I need a computer I can not lug around everywhere! LOL! It stays in the office, and that's where everything gets done now. I cleaned out all my junk drawers, and moved all that crap to the office, and designated places as well, and it's so nice. I love coming into my house and not seeing toys everywhere! Having my basement finished is the greatist thing EVER!! Who would have thought that my house would be a completely different house after the basement gets done!? Now Carrie does not trip on toys to put the clothes away, I don't have to worry about who is not sleeping because they are playing with toys......ugh, it's so nice!

I started making cards and invitations again, so if you need anything, just let me know! Digital Photo Cards are the complete way to go!

No comments: