Tuesday, December 16, 2008

28.4 Weeks and Christmas is nearing....


So I am 28 weeks! Whoo Hoo! I am really happy because I get to feel this little guy move around a lot, and Christmas is almost here. What do the 2 have in common??? Absolutely nothing. LOL!

Santa was really good to the boys this year, They got a Wii, and a slew of everything for the Wii, they also got brand new Nintendo Ds's and a slew of games to go with those also. So it's like a video game Christmas! They are going to be soo excited!! I can't WAIT to play the Wii! LOL!

I just can't believe that Christmas is almost here, and this is the first year that everyone is done, my cards are all sent out on time, and I can just relax
I am feeling not so great. Last night, I had another bout of my wonderful painful condition. Everytime I stood up I was having a contraction, and I was experiencing a lot of pain in my hips, groin area,, and other areas we won't mention....LOL! I love feeling him move around, but in the same breath, I am soo done being pregnant if I am going to end up on bedrest this time again. At least this time it will only be for 2 months, instead of 4 months. I can deal with that.

Rowan got his stitches out the other day. LOL! It took 3 of us to hold him down and get them out, but the area looks like it's not going to scar if at all~which is good. I don't want him to have a scar.

I am so not ready for snow, or ice, or whatever we are about to get. I hate the cold weather, always have! I'm a summer all year type of person! LOL! How many more days until spring?!?!?

Whatever, you do what you got to do!

No comments: