Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rowan's first hospital trip last night
















So I was cleaning my family room, and had the bunny cage in the middle of the floor, and I was vacuuming. Rowan and the kids were playing~and Rowan was being cute and spinning around the family room. Well he fell on his own feet, and took a header into the corner of the cage. By the time he was done gushing blood, I noticed that the cut was deep. I was not sure if it was deep enough to constitute stitches, but it looked pretty bad. So Bill was passed out upstairs, (mind you this was at 7:30 pm) so I rounded up all the kids, and headed to the hospital. (Better safe than sorry) 2 hours later, Rowan ended up with 4 stitches. Poor guy~I felt so bad for him as they were holding him down so he could not move. Poor guy was screaming his guts out!

So ontop of Bill getting neutered, it has been a long day! LOL! So now I have the "Stitch Twins" running around injured. LOL! Oh well, boys will be boys!

No comments: