Monday, December 1, 2008

26.3 Weeks and my knee


So I am almost at that 30 week mark! Whoo Hoo! How exciting! However I want to murder the shortest of the Coral's because he ripped off the wallpaper border in the nursery, and now I have to remove the rest of it, and figure out what I am going to do for the new baby! Grr..... I can't believe that he did that! I was so happy that I had nothing to do to the nursery! (I knew it was too good to be true!)

Either way, I am feeling pretty good, considering that my knee is killing me. The more I stand or walk on it, the more it bothers me, sends a shooting pain down my shin, and around my knee cap. I can't stand it! Literally!

Thanksgiving was nice, and calm. The kids did not eat, but what else is new! I can't wait for school to start back up for a few more weeks! LOL! We are getting a Christmas tree today because in 4 more days...............

BILL IS GETTING NEUTERED!!!

Yes! It's true! Unless God has other plans, we will officially be done being pregnant all the time!!

The kids are getting ready for Christmas. Donovan has a speaking part at church during mass, I can't wait to see what he's going to do! I'll record it! Speaking of recording, I video taped Austin moving around in my belly. He was beating me up like crazy last night! It was soo cool! I am going to miss feeling the babies move. It's such an awesome feeling!!



So we have decided to FINALLY take the boys to Disney for Christmas next year! I am really excited because I think my kids are the only kids that have never been there! So for us to actually make this decision to take them is awesome! Hell, if Jon and Kate plus 8 can do it, then we certainly can also! Except we don't have the huge entourage like they do!

No comments: