Tuesday, November 18, 2008

24 weeks and UGH!


So I am not feeling that great again. I am having a lot of contractions, not painful, but they give me a headache. Go figure. I had a little red spotting and a radiating pain under my belly on top of it, so it made me worried. I am on a bedrest again, but that's okay. (Less laundry I have to do!) LOL!

Austin is moving around like a major champ! I really notice a difference in the movement patterns lately. Where last week, I never really felt movement, but this week, I feel everything! It's really cool~and the boys really enjoy it! They think it's the coolest feeling, they tell him they love him. It's so cute!

We should be done getting our estimates soon, I can't wait to start this basement. We think it will be started before Austin comes. So January/February~ish. I want every freakin' toy down these stairs, and I never want to see another toy up here again! LOL! Donovan is really excited to have his bedroom down there, and Brayden can't wait to move his room to the bedroom on the 1st floor! Then this house will have gone from a 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath house to a 6 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom house. Pretty nice huh?! It will balance out all the kids, and all the commotion on the main floor! I don't know WHAT it's going to be like with 5 boys under 7 when the time comes! LOL!

we are also having a shed made, so that will be nice, keep my darn garage clean! (and my basement!) Also, we are pulling up the hardwood pergo, and putting down another carpet.....darkish brown burber. Something to tie in our kitchen cabinets. It's going to be nice. I really can't wait!

Jordan is almost fully potty trained. We have only had 2 accidents, which is not bad. If you put a diaper on him, then he is going to go in there. But if you leave it off, he goes in the toilet. It will be nice to only have to change 1 diaper for a little while before Austin comes, then I am back to 2. LOL! Do you guys realize that I have been changing diapers constantly for 6 years?!? LOL!

I can not believe Thanksgiving is next week! Gosh, where has the time gone!?! Then Christmas is going to be here before we know it!

No comments: