Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Don't tell me no lies, and keep your hands to yourself!!

Today we went to Dorney Park again, because we did not go last Thursday. We had a great day swimming, playing, riding rides. Until we decided to let the boys play in this one play area next to the snoopy stage. It's like a big playhouse that is empty off of camp snoopy.

Either way. I was feeding Austin and watching the boys with the Hunk, then all of a sudden Brayden comes running out screaming that a boy smacked him hard in the face (No, he did not deserve it~for those who like to think such things of my children...like when Donovan got punched in the nose...you know who you are....) the kid left a hand print on his face....So then I look in the window (which are huge), and I can see Jordan backing away from a boy who tried to hit him, and then saw he went behind Donovan, and Donovan tried so hard to hit the boy back in defense of his brothers. (sad thing is he missed these kids by 6 miles, and had a girlie limp wrist! LOL, he's so cute!)

Anyway, so then I tell the Hunk to run and go see what's going on. He goes and I'm not too far behind him. Then I see an Indian mom and dad come into the area also...(just my luck~here we go again!) Well, we pull the kids out of the house, and I automatically yell "Brayden, why did he hit you?" (right in front of the parents~so they can hear an explination), and he's crying saying "I don't know!!" So I look at the father, and say "we'll he needs to apologize to my son." Then Donovan said that the kid hit Brayden and then he tried to hit Jordan and himself, but they did not do anything to deserve it...the child who hit him also could not give an explination...so then the father puts his hands out in a calm down motion and says "Okay well, we all need to apologize to each other." (That was all he had to say!) Now I am super Pi$$ed! I looked at that Jerk and yelled at him "MY CHILDREN ARE NOT APOLOGIZING TO YOUR KIDS!! THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!!" I said, I do not raise my kids to hit other kids, because they know it's not right, and the'll get in trouble! I said, I already delt with a situation like this before where my kid got punched in the face for not doing anything, and my kids are not apologizing~sorry!" And I made the kids leave. Yes, I even threw an F-Bomb at him, but don't remember the context, I think I said he was Fu&%ing crazy/stupid/ if he thought my kids were apologizing. I was so mad, as we were walking away I yelled at him that I don't raise my kids to apologize to scumbag kids who like to hit people.

That's right ladies! I cursed my little heart out! The father even looked at the Hunk like "O-M-G" LOL! It was priceless, and the mother looked scared! LOL!! And the Hunk was like~"Uh Ho, here she goes!"

I'm sorry, but I do not approve of children being so loose with their fists and hitting each other over the stupidist crap, or crap at all! Yes, I am an advocate of not hitting back so the other child will be 100% in the fault when it comes to dicipline. I do not like fighting, it's not worth it. I have raised my children to not hit back just because of this reason, they will not hit back, but in turn tell on the child~so they are doing EXACTLY what I taught them. That's why when Donovan got punched 2 times in the nose, he did not hit back, instead, he told me what happened, because he knew if he hit those kids back, he would have been in a lot of trouble. They did the right thing.

But you know what?!? I am getting a little sick and tired of kids picking on my kids, and I've decided to start letting them take karate starting the fall, even though it's against my better judgement of hitting back. However, if they start getting picked on now, who is to say it's not gonna get worse, as they will be considered "easy targets" because they know they will not hit back. Well, things are gonna change as of tomorrow. I am approving of this hitting thing~but only in self defense. I still do not approve of throwing the first punch, and if it happens they are in MAJOR trouble, But if they are defending themselves, I am not going to dicipline them for hitting back, I am only going to hope to God that they made it worth it! If they get in trouble, like at school, Oh well~consider it a vacation day~I'll take them to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate!

Just so you know, I do not think my kids are perfect...I'm sure they annoy people and kids, just like others kids do the same, but I do not think that it's appropriate to hit, because a child thinks another child is annoying. (and for you parents who thought Donovan "Probably Deserved" to get punched 2 times in the face~you know who you are, and so do I) Just for the record, because I don't know if I blogged about the reason he did get punched........but the reason he got punched in the face was because the kids were trying to take off his Croc's and he did not want them to, so they got annoyed that he would not let them take his shoes off~so because they were annoyed, they punched him in the face. So now you stupid, inconsiderate Pieces of Chit, do you think he deserved it now?!?!?! Real good reason to punch someone in the face, especially a child~huh?!? Such mature thoughts for such tiny stupid brains!

Where was I....Oh......Sorry, back to my blog...I hate when I have an afterthought....

It's funny now as the kids get older, and you have to change your parenting style to fit what situation the kids will come across....I never thought that I would have to make this decision, and again, I'm not happy about it, but what am I gonna do?! Let my kids be punching bags for disturbed, angry individuals? I think not......I'd much rather them kick some ass!

No comments: