Thursday, November 13, 2008

23.6 Week OB Appointment

So today I had my dr. appointment with John. The baby is doing great, he's still transverse, Not head up or down. Just sideways. I am good also! LOL, I don't know if you can believe it or not, but I've already gained 12 this past MONTH! LOL! I started out at 113 lbs, and I am now 136.

John said that apparently this is just how I gain weight, and that I tend to have a bump in my weight around this time~so he's not worried about my weight gain because I have normal sized babies! LOL! My luck this kid is going to come out wearing 12 months. LOL!

My blood pressure was 118/70, and I guess no sugar in my urine! I go back in 4 weeks! December 9, 2008 11:15 am. Then I will probably get my glucose test done after that appointment. Then this kid is going to be here in no time!!

I can't believe how fast it's going to go, because if you really think about it~the holidays make the last part of the year go by so fast, then I am due in Beginning of march (maybe the last week in February,) And that is literally right around the corner from New Year's. Wow!

Brayden got to feel Austin move around, so now he's so excited! He thinks it's so cool, and he'll talk to him and tell him how much he loves him. It's so cute! I love feeling him move around. He's not super active, but when I do feel him, it's just the most awesome feeling.

We are starting to get estimates on our basement. I think that is the major project we are going to start with. Plus we need a shed to store all the lawn and gardening crap. Then the basement is going to be awesome!

No comments: