Monday, June 22, 2009

Wisteria Lane...The Shawnee version..

This neighborhood is so full of Phony people it's hysterical! They all think they are better than you because they don't curse, or yell at their kids, or they pretend to be in a happy marriage~Or pretend to be financially secure for that fact.....

Not like I should have to defend myself or my family~but instead of Lies and assumptions being spread....try wasting your sorry ass breath about the "Coral Facts" that are truth, and nothing less.....

Well, take this one to the bank people, we have 5 kids and NO credit card debt (except for 1 card that we hardly use., emergencies only.) Our mortgage and bills are paid on time, and we have never once had anything turned off, or even threatened of such a thing....thankfully for us, my husband is a great financial planner~and he has and is still doing VERY well for us, which I am thankful for because I know that I will not be loosing my house in the future....unlike some, so when you lose your house, and I'm still in mine...we'll see who is laughing in the end.......

(you know, not for nothing~but as I just re read this part.....how funny is it that we are on one income, have 5 kids, and are living so well.....and the ones that like to gossip about us have less kids than us~have a double income and are struggling?!? LOL! Pretty funny in my eyes for sure!) I think I should start talking crap about all you guys! Nah! I'm much better then that!!

We are going on 9 Years of happy marriage June 30th, we may fight and have our differences~but we are human and it does happen. We are not perfect as a married couple~But Bill and I respect each other and we live for our kids AND each other. We live our separate lives and come together when we can and it works for us. I know my role as mom and wife, as he knows his as the provider, husband and father, but our kids are happy and so are we.......so that is all that matters.....so when all of a sudden we see you are divorced in the future~or you regret the turnout of your life because you are just staying together "for the kids".......then we'll see whose living the lie......and then you, my false friends will be talked about for sure!

I may be strict and curse a lot, but that is just who I am..I will give you the shirt off my back, even if I don't know you that much. I give my prayers and thoughts to those I do not even know, because I want everyone to have a close to perfect life...(a perfect life does not exist people~no matter how hard you want to believe it, or try to live one...) I don't like to see people in pain and hurt and if it's through raw humor, or what is needed~you can count on me being there to cheer you up! Yes, I am over opinionated, but I feel strongly about my views, and I don't really care what you think....again, I have to impress no one. I am a "real deal" person. I don't like bull Sh**, and I don't have to lie to make myself look better than you. I change for no one~not even Bill because he married me for who I am, foul language and all.......Everything about me is real, right down to my designer purses........unlike you guys who are as fake as the knockoffs you buy at the purse parties here.... (last comment not for everyone...just for those who know who they are....)

Yes, I have a lot of kids. but my kids are (many thanks to God and his powers) healthy, happy and diceplined. They ARE respectful to others and do not rule my world like many parents here. If my kids talked or treated me like these kids talk to their parents~they would have no teeth in their face! I am the parent, not them...I'll be damned if my kids are going to disrespect any adult or child they come across. When my kids were first able to say words, it's a fact that their 3rd words were all manners. Please, Thank You, Excuse me, etc....then we work on other words, because I feel that manners are the most important thing that a child should learn and execute first and foremost. (trying to accomodate ungreatful children only leads to ungreatful adults and adolencence.)

***For the record, everytime we visit someone's house, and everytime I take them out to the store or out to eat~you'd be amazed at how many people come out of their way to make compliments on how well behaved ALL of my children are, and I am proud to say that it's because of the way I am and have been raising them.****
(how many times has someone went out of their way to compliment you on your 1-3 kids?!?)

And most of all.....I may be strict with them, and yell at them~but actually ask them how many times they get a smacked....it's hardly at all. My bark is bigger then my bite, and in order for me to keep all these kids in line, unfortunately for me I have to maintain a strict household with them. They are very lovely kids and always want to do right, but just like any other kid, they make the wrong mistakes numerous times, then I have to start threatening them with dicepline. If they get a smack it is on the butt, or the hand. Sometimes they get a flick on the ear. But most of the time they are just put in time out, or have things taken away~like video games. But I do not abuse my kids, and I never smack them hard enough to leave marks. I maintain healthy order. Some kids don't need dicepline like this and that is great~good for them....but for a large household like what I have, (especially of all active BOYS) this is what works for us.

The most important part of us diceplining our children, is that they know how much we love them~for all the yelling you hear or see, there is 10 times the hugs and kisses, and thoughtful, kind words to each other as brothers, and to us as parents. You ask any of my children if we love them and their absolute definitive answer is "YES THEY DO". As long as they know that the reason we dicepline them is because it's our last resort in teaching them right from wrong, then sue us for being so kind to them the first 500 times we told them NOT to do something........but while our children will be brought up to be well rounded adults......don't be suprised when your children hate you, want nothing to do with you, and end up a pregnant teen, a drug addict, or rebellious....because you let them rule your world.....then we will see which parenting styles work better......

I just honestly suck all this B.S. up to Jealousy, and it's fine with me. I am so happy that I am so thought about in this neighborhood, that my family and I come up in conversation all the time. I am sure that they are not jealous they don't have 5 kids, but I'm sure that they are so jealous that my husband thinks I'm the hottest piece of A** in the neighborhood~so much so, that's why we have 5 beautiful boys (wink, wink) I can't help that we can't keep our hands off of each other. Or maybe they are jealous that I'm not a frumpy looking housewife~just like them~who try to hold onto their youth, but really just have no idea. I am going to grow old beautifully, because I am beautiful inside and out........while they are already growing old hurting..........because they are hurting inside and out. I have no regrets.....and I will never apologize for who I am, because I like who I am, and everything I do, I do for my family.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..........hate me because you can't be me....

No comments: