Friday, May 15, 2009

Still a swollen nose.....

So yesterday I brought Donovan to the Dr. because he could not really breath out of his nose all too much. So she check him and said he has nasal contusions, and 2 black eyes. Now because he is so fair skinned, his black eyes are more of a pinky. Not Black and blue. Which I am happy about considering Donovan and Brayden's birthday party is tomorrow. GO BOYS!
The principal said so far there is nothing she can do in terms of correcting the situation because she still needs to get Donovan's side of the story and she is waiting for the video tape on the bus. Then she can make a decision. Well, I have a $110.00 medical bill waiting to be paid for. Donovan did tell me that he smacked the kid in the leg to defend himself. Which I guess is good, but I don't know personally how I feel about that. I am more of the "Don't hit back because then you have NO chance at all in getting in trouble~type of person." LOL! All I do know is that if my child is found completely not guilty~those kids better get in a LOAD of crap!


Here is his nose 2 days after getting punched.

Either way. So now I have to wait until Monday to get an answer on anything.

Austin is such a cutie pie!! He is now starting to talk to you when you pay attention to him. He smiles, Coo's and gurgles away telling you his life stories....(all 3 months of them!!) Click on the video to see him chatting away!



So I am going to start getting in shape now. I took pictures of myself today, and boy am I disgusted at my belly, butt and thighs. YES! I know I just gave birth 3 months ago, but I don't like the flappy skin one bit, and I want to work harder at being rid of it. My goal is August 1, 2009. 110 lbs (pre pregnancy weight), and we will see how it goes.


Right now I am currently 127 lbs. 23.2 BMI

So I have figured out my next project. The Backsplash part of my cabinets. (you know that space between the counter top, and the cabinets.) So I was going to tile that are of the kitchen like everyone else. But then decided to change my mind. I found magnetic paint, and I am going to paint the whole area with it, and switch out the plate covers. I figured it would be pretty cool because instead of using my fridge for paper storage, I would move some of it to the backsplash. So when I get the time, I am going to do that, and then I will post the before and after photos.


What do you guys think I should do?!?

No comments: