Sunday, July 12, 2009

It did not rain....

So I decided that I was going to prime the Chiminea! I am so happy that I got to do it! Here is what it looks like primed!
Now I can't wait to paint it....the whole thing is that it is spray paint...which I am not a big fan of, and I am considering buying the pain instead. I worry about the overspray, and I don't want to fume up the ozone anymore than it already is...Ugh, I can't make up my mind. I think I am a better painter than spray painter! LOL! So this is in the primed state right now, until I decide what I am going to do with it.

As you can tell, I changed the header...yes the picture is not that great, but I am in love with it anyway~everytime I see a family picture like this of us, I am just in amazement that all these kids belong to me, and that I am so blessed and lucky! So that's why I posted it up~until a clearer one comes along.

I took down my shutters yesterday, because just like the Coral family, we have birds that like to breed on our house. Yes, ON our house. They have built 3 nests behind my shutters on the stone...and on top of the nests, they are pooping EVERYWHERE!! My porch, walkway, trees and all on the shutters, shingles, and stone! It is so gross! So I took down the shutters that border Austins room, and I am going to take down the other set that border the dining room until I can figure out what the heck I am going to do with all this crap! Literally!

I am thinking about buying up the 4.99 birdhouses at the christmas tree shop, and attaching them to the posts on the fence. Just to get them out of my deck and shutters. I really am tired of birds! So this is what my house looks like after I removed the 2nd floor shutters, (and I believe you can see the one nest that did not fall off yet.

Do you guys think it looks bad without the shutters?!? I'm gonna take the lower set off also, so there will be no shutters on the stone at all.....gimme your thoughts!

No comments: