Monday, July 27, 2009

Should I feel soo bad and guilty?!?

I've made the executive decision to leave our youngest Coral, to stay with his Godmother and Pop-Pop, instead of bringing him with us on our Florida vacation....should I be feeling as guilty as I do? I know he has no idea what's going on, so it's not like he's going to miss it, but I feel bad because he is not going to be participating in the things we are doing.

I mean, it's going to be so much easier leaving him with Gen and pop-pop, especially when it comes time to ride the rides, I'll be thanking myself for my decision, but it's the rest of the family time that we will be spending together, that he will not be there.......I feel so bad...

Ho Hum....

The hunk says that I should not feel bad because we will go again in a few years when he's older, so he can have the experience also....but I dunno....I still feel bad...he's soo little! LOL! I guess I'll just miss his little smile for the time we are gone~I know he is going to be in good hands, but it's just the fact that I've never left any of my kids somewhere for that amount of time.....

Well, my parents took Donovan and Brayden for a week once, but they were only 2 hours away from home, not over 1,000 miles away...and they were older. I guess it's good he's the age he is, so then I know he's not gonna be very mobile. LOL, he barely rolls over at this point, he's just starting to, but it's not like he's crawling yet. So he's really easy to take care of! LOL!

I can't believe we are leaving so soon, this trip is coming up closer and closer, time is just flying by! Then like 2 days after we get home, the kids start their first day of school! I am so excited for Brayden to start Kindergarden. He wants to ride that school bus so bad it's painful for him! LOL!!!! But having 2 out of the 5 kids in school is going to be awesome!

I don't think that I mentioned Jordan misses the cut off for Kindergarden next year, so he will be another year at home. So I am keeping him home this year, then next he'll be in preschool, then the next he'll be in Kindergarden. Rowan will be in the same situation. Because they are Sept, and October babies, so they miss it. Grr.....Oh well. It's gonna be strange when they are all in school full time....then what do I do?!? Free time?!? What's that?!? LOL!!!

Heck, when Austin is potty trained, I am not going to know what to do with myself. So far, I have been changing diapers for 7 straight years. LOL! I don't know WHAT it's like to not wipe a booty! The day they all go on the pot is going to be the strangest day for me....LOL!!!

No comments: