Friday, July 10, 2009

Kids and Kuteness

Yes, I know I spelled cuteness wrong...LOL!

This morning, I woke up to the greatist wake up that any mom could! Rowan came out of his room and I woke up to him in my bed, under my covers on my pillow, kissing me and saying "I love you free" (three~for those who don't understand kid~lingo). I was like AWWWWW, how sweet~and he just kept kissing me! I felt so LOVED this morning!!! Which is nice, because how many times do they actually do that in the morning?!? I'm not sure, but I will be enjoying every minute of it until they don't want to do it anymore.

Jordan also, he's been so sensative the past few weeks, hugging me all the time and kissing me all the time....he's just such a love munch! I remember before when he would not kiss or hug you worth anything. You had to force him....now it's all he wants to do. God, I love that also!!

Can you believe that the kids slept until 9:15 this morning?? How awesome is that?!?! I had to make sure they were still breathing, because it's unusual for them to do that! LOL! So that obviously ment I did not get out of my bed until 8:45 because I had a love bug in my bed! LOL!

Austin now weighs 14 pounds! He's such a little piggy! He is now eating cereal, and can roll from from his belly to his back, and now he is starting to play with his toys to entertain himself.....Gosh, it's such a great feeling that he's progressing.....but it's so sad, knowing that he is the last of the Coral's. They grow up so fast, and it's so depressing. LOL!! I can't wait however, until they are all out of diapers....I don't know what it's like to never have to change diapers. I've been constantly changing them for 7 years. LOL!! And it will be strange to not have baby stuff in the house, like cribs, and pack and plays, ugh...it's the life that I've known for such a long time....and the change, I know will be for the better, but I don't know what it's like.....since I've constantly had a baby in the house. Wow, it's going to be so strange........Align Center

No comments: